Ask Dr. P is a website primarily dedicated to sharing candid and virtuous views about life, technology, marriage, dating and relationships especially among youths and teenagers. Youth in this sense is not defined by age but by the appearance, freshness, vigour and spirit possessed by an individual. Regardless of how old you are, you can be young at heart with the same characteristics of a young adult. This site provides a forum for discussions and exchange of ideas by posting comments, article submission and forum participation.
My experience of the lifestyle and morals practiced in our generation particularly in the UK motivated me to start this blog. It is dedicated to sharing candid and virtuous view to enable people and families maximize their potentials in life, relationships and marriages.
The overall objective is to add value to the lives of readers thereby building a better society for us and future generations to live in by:
- Promoting good ethics and moral values in families.
- Encouraging healthy relationships and self discipline.
- Providing a forum for discussing issues we often shy away from
- Challenging youths to maximize their potential by fulfilling their dreams and ambitions, and by contributing positively to the society.
- Providing resources and wisdom for personal development.
- Suggesting means of earning income working from home.
The content of this site is built on good ethics and moral values primarily based on biblical principles. Foul language, racism, abuse, or swearing of any kind would not be tolerated in articles submitted, posts or comments. We welcome, question, queries and contributions from anyone and we’ll do our best to respond to them.
Hebrews 4:12: For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.